Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday? Huh!

What an icky, dull, dreich day it has been.  Drizzly and grey and totally uninspiring.  So much for the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness!

That makes me sound a lot bluer than I feel.  I'm actually a lot less morose than I may come across, I visited The Green Witch in Aberdour today and that always cheers me up.  It's such a lovely wee shop, full of fascinating, pretty, useful things and the people are always lovely.  It cheers me up no end even if I do always come out poorer than when I went in!

I'm just about to start chapter 3 of my story, it's going really well so far.  One of my characters did something a little unexpected at the end of chapter 2 but I think I know how to get him back on track and it has added a really interesting new element to the story so I think it'll work out ok in the long run and this is only the first draft after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment