Monday 14 October 2013

Learning to let go?

I'm encountering a bit of a problem with this story writing malarkey.  I can't switch it off.  Even when I'm not actively writing I have plot and sub plot all tangled up with characters and potential locations swirling around in my head all the time.

This is definitely something I need to work on!

Currently reading "Games People Play - The Psychology of Human Relationships".  It's been hanging around my bookshelves for years and I just noticed it again the other day.  I figured it would help me with the characters in the book {there I go again, can't switch off see}.

Now I'm off to find a chalkboard so I can write out "Must learn to switch off" one hundred times!  Might work!? Even if it doesn't I'll be writing, writing and writing some more...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment